The Resource "B" is for burglar
- "B" is for burglar
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- Finding wealthy Elaine Boldt seems like a quickie case to Kinsey Millhone. The flashy widow was last seen wearing a $12,000 lynx coat, leaving her condo in Santa Teresa for her condo in Boca Raton. But somewhere in between, she vanished. Kinsey's case goes from puzzling to sinister when a house is torched, an apartment is burgled of worthless papers, the lynx coat comes back without Elaine, and her bridge partner is found dead. Soon Kinsey's clues begin to form a capital M -- not for missing, but for murder: and plenty of it. Winner of the 1985 Private Eye Writers of America Shamus Award and the 1985 Anthony Award for Best Novel
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 1986.
- Shamus Award for Best P.I. Novel, 1986.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Kinsey Millhone mysteries
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of "B" is for burglar
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "B" is for burglar
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/resource/34x6mtgYJdY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/resource/34x6mtgYJdY/">"B" is for burglar</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/">Cuyahoga County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Cuyahoga County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.