The Resource "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
- "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Richard P. Feynman
- Subtitled Adventures of a curious character, the title comes from the response his eyebrow-raising behavior once provoked from a Princeton dean's wife. Feynman, who won the Nobel Prize in physics, was surely the only person in history to solve the mystery of liquid helium, to be commissioned to paint a naked female toreador, and to crack the uncrackable safes guarding the atomic bomb's most critical secrets
- Science -- Anecdotes
- Physicists -- United States -- Biography
- Life stories -- Science, technology, and medicine | Scientists and inventors
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- Science Writing -- Physics
- Nobel Prize winners -- Biography
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Books to movies
- Accompanying matter
- libretto or text
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Raymond Todd
- Target audience
- adventures of a curious character
ContextContext of "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/resource/l_GBcC5Bf6s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/resource/l_GBcC5Bf6s/">"Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cuyahogalibrary.org/">Cuyahoga County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Cuyahoga County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...